Friday, January 20, 2012

first encounter

Hello dear Readers!
If you've read my blog before, you must know who i am.
I've created two different blog between 2006-2011.
The first blog i've created was " SCHOLASTICA RITENOUR"
The name was taken from my favorite song from Barry Likumahua's song titled Scholastica and Ritenour was the last name from Lee Ritenour, my favorite guitarist.

Scholastica Ritenour was contained my daily activities. I wrote my poems, feelings into it. Uploaded more photos of my recent activities.

My second blog which was known as a Fashion blog, named "TURQUOISE & LILY" contained my fashion taste, photography and daily activities of me, included food selection.
TQL was my first love in a blogging world. But now, it's a history for me.

Now, i present you my newest blog, named
"THE RED SOLE HEELS"




It doesn't has any relation to Loubutin shoes. But i love shoes, i love red and now i am trying to love heels!

Fashion, photography, daily life will decorate this blog..

And last, i would to thank for all people who inspires me to re-build my blog and create a brand new ideas of it.











THE RED SOLE HEELS

No comments:

Post a Comment